International program is intended for our foreign families’ students, who attend our school and require the education in English only. Students of the international program are taught by native speakers and other lecturers, in accordance with the British National Curriculum.
The international program is offered from the preschool level of education.
International Primary Programme section is offered from the Year I (for children, older than 5 years) up to Year VI.
The international program introduces children to a wide range of new classes, aiming to extend their knowledge and overall understanding of the world.
These classes include:
- English language – reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Mathematics – the use of correct terms to solve simple problems with practical experience and examination.
- History – chronology of events, influential people and events (national and international), interpretation, research, organization and communication.
- Geography – differences between the continents and its geography, the weather/climate, the use of correct terms.
- Science – Research skills (planning, acquisition, presentation, and evaluation), one’s own experiments.
- Design and technology – development, planning, and design of communication.
- Music – singing and familiarization with musical instruments.
- Art, Design – discovering, developing, exploring, and expressing ideas through art, handcraft and design.
- Physical Education (PE) – collective games, athletic activities, swimming and dancing.
- Information and communication technologies – technologies of the contemporary world.
- SPHE – social responsibility, confidence building practices, and a healthy lifestyle.